In short, Whodoo believes firmly in keeping the privacy of our users intact to the greatest extent possible. We try to balance that with our objectives as a company, and only collect and use the information and data that we believe is essential to offering a good service as securely as possible.
Personal Information Collected
We collect information:
- When you register an account to become a Whodoo user (“User”), such as your name, e-mail, employer, country, and a password.
- We also collect your IP address, browser type, operating system, mobile carrier, and your ISP, and receive the URLs of sites from which you arrive or leave the Whodoo website.
- Through cookies and other technologies that allow us to recognize you, customize your experience, and serve advertisements both on and off Whodoo.
Uses of Personal Information
We use the information you provide and that we collect via automated means to:
- Enable you to share your information and communicate with other Users (information you enter on your profile can and will be used on your profile page which is publicly accessible);
- Administer your account with us and customize the service we provide to you and other Users;
- Contact you if it is essential to the course of doing business or is about the security of your information;
- Recognize you, customize your experience and serve advertisements both on and off Whodoo; and to
- Connect you to opportunities by enabling other professionals to find you on Whodoo.
- We do not sell, rent, or otherwise provide personally identifiable information to third parties without your consent except where it is necessary to carry out your instructions (to process your payment information, for example). Please note that in order to fulfill your requests for paid services (e.g., Opportunity Posting), we share your payment information with our payment processor.
- We do in some cases provide broad sets of aggregated demographic data about our users to third parties, but this does not include personally identifiable information or information about individual users.
- Review, enhance or edit your personal information;
- Control the messages you receive from Whodoo and other Users; and
- Tell us to close your Whodoo account.
Your Obligations as a User:
- Do not download, forward, post or use in any other way information about other Users that violates the privacy of other users or may be deemed to be injurious, discriminatory, violent, or otherwise offensive or harmful.
- Keep your username and password secure.
- Do not provide information to Whodoo or to other Whodoo Users that you believe might be deemed to be injurious, discriminatory, violent, or otherwise offensive or harmful, whether that information is about you or another User.
- Personal information you provide will be secured in accordance with industry standards and technology. Since the internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Whodoo. There is no guarantee that information may not be accessed, copied, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
- You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to your email communications at all times.
How to Contact Us
If you have questions or comments please send them to us here or contact us at:Customer SupportWhodooPO Box 11345Bozeman, MT 59719